Monday, July 9, 2007
My True Love









Now I’m alone
But You always with me
I hope You always with me everywhere
I hope You always help me everytime
Please give Your love and I’ll give my love

I’m with You
I nee You
Everyday I love You
My first love just for You
I know You love me too

Allow me to love someone because of You
Allow me to get a special someone
Allow me to love him because of You
Please give Your revelationfor me
How to get the true love except from You

Now I feel different
I don’t know why?
Maybe I fall in love
Fall in love with who?
Who is He?

When I fall in love
I don’t know what will I do
I just can talk to You in my Prayer
Thank You 4JJI
Thanks for Your loving me

By. Mi2n, 8 July 2007

posted by Unknown @ 1:26 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Let's Chat With Me
Mimin Wahyuni
ShoutMix chat widget
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates